Call Back Request
Share This Product
Smartflow TRACERvm – Smartlink Bluetooth & Ethernet Interface
- Used to Connect Multiple VM Flowmeters
- 8 Zones Per Box
- Bluetooth Output (Free Smartphone App.)
- LAN connector (Free Desktop Software)
The Tracer®vm Smartlink™ Interface collects, transmits and saves data from Tracervm Base flowmeters installed in injection mould cooling circuits.
For use with Tracer®vm flowmeters
Download: Tracer®vm Smartlink™ Interface brochure
The Smartlink™ Interface provides power to each connected Tracervm flowmeter and receives voltage signals for temperature and flow.
The Smartlink™ Interface wirelessly transmits flow rate and temperature to display on a mobile device. Flow condition data log files can be created via app and saved on USB flash drive documenting the mould cooling water conditions.
The Smartlink™ Interface communicates over Ethernet connection to PC software for network file storage and alerts. Configuration Files save alarm settings and session setups to save time and maintain data consistency.
When used with PC software, a dry contact switch is available for connection to a peripheral or machine control to signal an alarm for out of limit cooling water conditions. Alerts are disabled when recording is not active.
Data files (*.csv format) are easily read into database software for reference or analysis. Scientific Moulders can use this data to confirm processing parameters and optimize cycle times and cooling water efficiency.
Network Connection Requirement
When used with PC Software, the Tracer®vm Smartlink™ Interface must be connected through a DHCP Client such as a wireless router or Local Area Network that will automatically assign an IP address. The interface will not communicate if plugged directly into a computer.
- Transmits temperature and flow conditions in real time to mobile devices for process monitoring up to 20 meters away.
- Simplifies multiple Tracervm Base installations by providing power, ground and signal termination near the process.
- Gasketed, water-resistant plastic enclosure provides secure mounting in locations where occasional water spray is present.
- Housing mounting holes are integral for easy installation.
- Ethernet port connects the Interface to a local network for communication with Data Logger software.
- USB port provides mobile device charging plus flash drive connection.
- Free Android or iOS app and Smartflow Data Logger software.
- When used with PC software, dry contact switch signals out of limit flow conditions (temperature and flow rate).
- Smartphone with Tracervm app
Housing: NEMA4X Compliant
Operating Temperature: – 0°C to 52°C (32°F to 125°F)
Maximum Wireless Range: – 20 meters (65.6ft)
Maximum Sensor Distance to Bluetooth Interface: 3 meters (10ft)
Power Required: 8 to 28VDC with Earth Ground (required for signal integrity)
Relay Switch Rating: 2A, 250VDC/220VAC (model VMBTI-102 only)
Liquid-Tight Cord Grips
Smartphone, Tablet or PC purchased separately