Call Back Request
Share This Product
Smartflow Global Thin Switch (Euro Size 3 and 4mm)
- Positive Confirmation - Ejector Return
- For EURO standard 3/4mm Plate Gaps
- Can be fitted with tool in place
- Stops Expensive (Very) Tool Crashes
Smartflow® Global Thinswitch® helps prevent accidental mould closing of injection moulds by verifying ejector plate return.
Download: Mould Safety Switch Brochure
The Global Thinswitch can be fitted without tool remove or strip down, view our YouTube animation below.
The Global Thinswitch is designed for use in injection moulds with 3mm or 4mm high rest buttons, and where occasional water or oil spray is present.
A polyurethane dome covers the actuator spring, protecting internal gold switch contacts from environmental contamination.
A special mounting bracket aids installation from the edge of the mould.
The bracket allows moulders to slide the Thinswitch into place without disassembling the mould or using screws to hold the switch in place.
Features and Benefits
- Fits behind ejector plate
- Over 14 million cycle life
- Very economical to install
- Requires only 2 screw holes
- 80°C (176°F) standard temperature rating
- Mounting hardware included: M3 x .5 screws and bracket
- Prevents costly mould damage only 3mm thick (4mm with spacer)
- 1mm spacer (included) may be used on moulds with 4mm rest buttons.
- 3mm thick design fits snugly behind the ejector plate between the rest buttons
- Adjustable actuation between 3.2mm and 4mm from the switch base (excludes spacer)