Call Back Request
Share This Product
Athena RMA Modules
- RMA Single Zone Module (Popular)
- 15A Per Zone
- Fixed PI control, with a 30° deviation
- Current Monitoring
- Compatible with all D-M-E Company’s G Series™ and Smart Series™, Yudo™, and Incoe™ brand mainframes
The RMA hot runner controller….Our most popular everyday workhorse
Now with current monitoring as standard
The New Athena Series RMA is a microprocessor-based, single-zone temperature controller specifically designed for runner-less moulding applications.
It features an easy-to-use operator keypad, two LED displays, and discrete indicators for heat output, alarm, degree F/C indication, manual and closed loop mode.
RMA, IMP, RMB and RMC controllers are fully interchangeable with each other and many other modular units supplied into the market by other manufacturers.
- Accepts Type J thermocouple
- Bumpless auto/manual transfer
- CompuStep® bake out feature prevents moisture at start-up
- Built-in loop break for open heater, shorted triac, reversed or shorted thermocouple
- Open thermocouple break protection with jumper-selectable shutdown or average power output based on operation
- Preset alarms at 30 o F (17 o C)
- SafeChangeTM ‘hot swap’ feature allows safe removal and replacement of modules
- CE compliant
Controllers can be purchased individually but for new systems a control cabinet, power and thermocouple cables will need to be specified. Please see our full system details or contact us to to find out about our complete package deals.